This page was updated in December 2014.
Knowledge Co-op Documents
Here you find documents produced by or in collaboration with the UCT Knowledge Co-op.
- Illuminating “Transaction Spaces” in Higher Education: University–Community Partnerships and Brokering as “Boundary Work” Janice McMillan, Suki Goodman, and Barbara Schmid.
- IPD, Report on the UCT Knowledge Co-op pilot. Evaluation report at the end of the pilot phase, August 2013.
- McMillan , Goodman & Winkler. Establishing the criteria for good practice': Evaluating a model of a university-community knowledge partnership, Poster presented at the GUNI conference GUNI poster, Barcelona, May 2013.
- UCT Knowledge Co-Op. Student Guide. 2014
- UCT Knowledge Co-Op. Code of Good Practice for Engaged Scholarship, Oct 2012.
- McMillan et al. Researching practice': a first step in evaluating the complex practices in a university-community Knowledge Co-op'. Paper presented at the 5th Living Knowledge conference, Bonn, 10-12 May 2012.
- Penfold & Goodman. Literature Review: Evaluating Knowledge Partnerships, 2011.
- What is the Co-op and how can it help
Outputs from Co-op projects can be found in the list on the Completed Projects page along with the respective project description.